When you are dealing with a serious legal matter, it is important to work with a law firm that not only has experience, but also treats you like an individual. At Dzialo, Pickett & Allen, P.C., we balance personal attention with legal advice based on decades of experience.
Serving Our Community For 50 Years
We have been serving clients in the Middletown area for the past 50 years. We care deeply about our community and the people who share it with us. We assist clients in Middletown, Old Saybrook, Hartford and the surrounding areas with:
- Personal injury: Our lawyers can help you seek compensation for serious injuries suffered in car accidents, boating accidents, animal attacks, premises liability and medical malpractice.
- Worker's Compensation
- Family law: We will help you get through a divorce or child custody dispute.
- Real estate law: We have the experience to handle commercial and residential real estate matters.
- Elder law: Protecting your assets and qualifying for Medicaid are important parts of aging. We can help.
- Estate planning and administration: We can draft wills, establish trusts and guide you through the complicated probate process.
- Special needs trusts: A trust can help ensure the financial protection of your loved one, and our attorneys can help you establish one.
Personalized Solutions Through A Collaborative Approach
Our six lawyers, along with our paralegals, all bring unique knowledge and perspectives to the table. To make sure our approach to your legal matter is tailored to your needs, we work together. For example, if your family law matter also involves real estate, we will collaborate to provide a comprehensive solution.
Visit Us Today
To schedule a consultation to discuss your legal issue, call our office today at 860-398-9386 or contact us online. We look forward to working with you. In addition to English, we speak Polish and Spanish.