Gregory M. Harris
- Of Counsel, 03/28/2010
Gregory M. Harris was born in Mount Vernon, New York. He was admitted to the Bar of the State of Connecticut in 1976 and the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut in 1978. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale College in 1972 and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1976. He joined the firm in 1977 and became a principal in 1983. On March 28, 2010, he left the firm, but remains as Of Counsel.
In addition to his practice in litigation, real estate, and business transactions, Mr. Harris has been active in civic and charitable work for the Middletown Youth Services Commission, a Middletown Charter Revision Commission, the Middletown Board of Education, St. Agnes Home, Inc., Connecticut Legal Services, Inc., the Russell Library, the Middlesex County Bar Association, Inc., the Middletown Board of Ethics, the Middletown Parking Authority , the Middletown Republican Party, the Middletown Exchange Club, the University of Connecticut Law School Alumni Association, Inc., and St. Pius X Parish. He is an active attorney trial referee for the Connecticut Judicial Department. He and his wife reside in Middletown.
Areas Of Practice
- Litigation and Appeals
- Real Estate
- Foreclosures and Alternatives
- Housing and Construction Defects
- Business, Contracts, Commercial
- Land Use and Zoning
- Connecticut, 1976
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1978
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Juris Doctor - 1976
- Yale College, New Haven, Connecticut
- A.B. - 1972
- Major: American History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Middletown Youth Services Commission
- Middletown Charter Revision Commission
- Middletown Board of Education
- St. Agnes Home, Inc.
- Connecticut Legal Services, Inc.
- Russell Library
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Inc.
- Middletown Board of Ethics
- Middletown Parking Authority
- Middletown Republican Party
- Middletown Exchange Club
- University of Connecticut Law School Alumni Association, Inc.
- Connecticut Judicial Department, Active Attorney Trial Referee
- Connecticut Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Dzialo, Pickett & Allen, P.C., Attorney, 1977 to 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Middlesex Habitat for Humanity of Connecticut, Inc., Vice President & Director, 2012 to Present