Being injured on the job is frustrating. One minute you are going about your work and the next you are facing serious injuries and a mountain of medical bills with no income. In a situation like this, the personal injury attorneys of Dzialo, Pickett & Allen, P.C., can help.
Our law firm has been in business in Middletown for 50 years, and in that time, we have helped countless people injured in work accidents seek compensation for their injuries. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors, and we are here to help you.
We Are Ready To Help You Pursue Workers’ Compensation
Individuals who are injured on the job may be entitled to workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation benefits generally cover a portion of your income as well as your medical expenses while you recover.
If you receive workers’ compensation from your employer, you are no longer able to sue your employer for personal injury. However, there are situations in which you can seek additional compensation from a person or company that is not your employer but played a role in causing your injuries.
No matter what your situation, our experienced lawyers can help. We assist people throughout Connecticut, including residents of Old Saybrook and Hartford, who have been injured in work accidents such as:
- Truck drivers, postal workers, delivery persons and other professional drivers who were injured in car accidents
- Medical professionals injured by patients, including those at Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middlesex Hospital and Hartford Hospital
- Workers who suffered repetitive motion injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Workers who became ill because of exposure to toxic chemicals or materials, including asbestos
- Workers who suffered serious injuries on the job, including hypertension, neck and back injuries, and head injuries
- Families of workers who were involved in fatal workplace accidents
Collaborative Approach To Workplace Injuries
Because we have several attorneys at our law firm who each have different areas of knowledge, we collaborate when necessary. For example, when a workers’ compensation case also involves personal injury, we won’t hesitate to consult one another to ensure we have a thorough understanding of the situation and take a comprehensive approach.